- M.Res. in Acoustics, Signal processing and Informatics Applied to Music (ATIAM), Sorbonne Université, 2019
- M.Eng. in Optical computing and image processing, Institut d’Optique Graduate School, 2018
- M.Sc. in Computer science for image and sound, Bordeaux Université, 2018.
- PhD Candidate, Ircam, 2021–2023
Deep learning applied to audio and voice processing.
Music Research Resident, Ante𝄞cofo, 2019–2020
Real-time musical activity detection in audio performances for robust score following.
- Software Engineer, Thermo Fisher Scientific, 2018 (6-month internship)
Human-in-the-loop UX and UI developement in C++ for the “Animation Director” tool in Avizo.
- Image Processing Engineer, Thaï Glass Industry, 2017 (4-month internship)
Image processing for automatic quality control on a large-scale production of glass bottles.
- Optical Design Engineer, Observatoire Midi-Pyrénées, 2016 (2-month internship)
Assistance in optical, thermal and mechanical design of the spectropolarimeter Neo-Narval.
- Tutor / Mentoring engagement, ZUPdeCO, 2015–2016